[ELIXIR-ITA_ml] Fwd: [ELIXIR TeC] ELIXIR Core Data Resources

General ELIXIR-Italy Mailing list elixir-ita_ml.elixir-ita.cnr.it a srv00.area.ba.cnr.it
Mar 25 Lug 2017 10:37:26 CEST

Grazie!
Luana

--
Luana Licata, PhD

ELIXIR-Italy - Local Technical Coordinator (LTeC)
Scientific database curator
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Unit,
Dept. of Molecular Biology
University of Rome Tor Vergata,
Via della Ricerca Scientifica, snc
00133  Rome -  ITALY