[ELIXIR-ITA_ml] Postdoc position at the University of Bologna on Rare Disease

General ELIXIR-Italy Mailing list elixir-ita_ml.elixir-ita.cnr.it a srv00.area.ba.cnr.it
Ven 20 Gen 2023 13:25:46 CET

Please, can you forward this job offer to the member of our community?
Bests
Emidio

Computational infrastructure for the analysis of the rare disease genome
University of Bologna

We are seeking a post-doc with programming skills in the field of bioinformatics/computational biology.
The ideal candidate should be able to analyze DNA and protein sequence as well as protein three-dimensional
structure to develop new methods for predicting the impact of genetic variants. We offer a 24 months fellowship.

Call: https://bandi.unibo.it/ricerca/assegni-ricerca?id_bando=66137 <https://bandi.unibo.it/ricerca/assegni-ricerca?id_bando=66137>
Deadline: 28/02/2023

For more information contact; Emidio Capriotti (emidio.capriotti a unibo.it <mailto:emidio.capriotti a unibo.it>)