[ELIXIR-ITA_ml] Frontiers Research Topics: Artificial Intelligence in Molecular Biosciences: Protein Science

General ELIXIR-Italy Mailing list elixir-ita_ml.elixir-ita.cnr.it a srv00.area.ba.cnr.it
Gio 9 Feb 2023 16:12:06 CET

Dear colleagues,

I am happy to present the Frontiers Research Topics: "Artificial
Intelligence in Molecular Biosciences: Protein Science" as a part of the
Artificial Intelligence Research Topic Series of Frontiers. This
Research Topic aims to capture the exciting and forward-looking
developments and applications of artificial intelligence within the
field of protein science, dedicated to papers, reviews, perspectives and
opinions addressing the use of such technologies alongside experimental
research. We encourage submissions that detail current approaches,
future directions and applications, as well as also spotlighting the
positives and negatives of incorporating artificial intelligence
technologies for understanding of proteins in the broadest sense.

The deadline for submissions is *31 July 2023*.

For further information, please refer to the website:
https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/42588/artificial-intelligence-in-molecular-biosciences-protein-science
or feel free to contact me at amarabotti a unisa.it

Best regards

Anna Marabotti

---
Anna Marabotti, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Chemistry and Biology "A. Zambelli"
University of Salerno
Via Giovanni Paolo II, 132
84084 Fisciano (SA)
Italy