[ELIXIR-ITA_ml] ELIXIR Workshop on Metabolomics and Integrative Omics - Bari, April 28th-29th, 2022

General ELIXIR-Italy Mailing list elixir-ita_ml.elixir-ita.cnr.it a srv00.area.ba.cnr.it
Mer 11 Maggio 2022 12:21:49 CEST

Dear All,

Thank all speakers and participants in the Elixir workshop on
"Metabolomics and Integrative omics: from data production to analysis".

If you participated in the event, please fill in our super short
post-event survey, which we use for impact evaluation purposes:
https://forms.gle/k9Jura7Dsifz23f86.

Slide presentations and video recording from this event, to which a DOI
has been assigned, are available through the following link without
restriction: https://elixir-italy.org/event/test-ewvent/.

With best wishes,

Sergio Giannattasio

--