[ELIXIR-ITA_ml] Fwd: [Galaxy-wg] Galaxy Freiburg us hiring (System Engineer, Project Management, Software Engineer)

General ELIXIR-Italy Mailing list elixir-ita_ml.elixir-ita.cnr.it a srv00.area.ba.cnr.it
Sab 19 Mar 2022 12:46:26 CET

Hi all,

the Freiburg Galaxy team has a few open positions:

https://galaxyproject.eu/freiburg/jobs

In particular we are searching for multiple system engineers to help us
maintaining Galaxy and the pulsar network, but we are also looking for
software engineers and project managers.

Systems Engineer / DevOps Engineer:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1diKa-utoOMQn0991KrbPeWYTTE8FOh4B/view

Project Coordination:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yaFsovRjt4p2Z_3NvGFRPGXC1QHfjrXA/view

It would be super cool if you could help us by spreading the news.

Have a nice weekend,
Bjoern

You are on this mailing list because you registered to join an ELIXIR
group, and this is one of your group's mailing lists. Please note that
when you join a 'child' group then you automatically become a member of
the 'parent' group, and its mailing list. For example, if you joined the
Bioschemas group, then you also become part of the parent group
(Interoperability in this case) and its mailing list.

TO UNSUBSCRIBE: please email webmaster a elixir-europe.org. Put
"Galaxy-wg" as the subject and "Unsubscribe" as the body text.

To view the groups you belong to, log in to the ELIXIR intranet:
https://www.elixir-europe.org/intranet

See also the website privacy statement:
https://www.elixir-europe.org/legal/privacy

Galaxy-wg mailing list