[ELIXIR-ITA_ml] Train-the-Trainer course, 9-12 Feb 2021 - Online course
General ELIXIR-Italy Mailing list
elixir-ita_ml.elixir-ita.cnr.it a srv00.area.ba.cnr.it
Sab 16 Gen 2021 20:42:01 CET
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Spiwok Vojtech <Vojtech.Spiwok a vscht.cz> <Vojtech.Spiwok a vscht.cz>
the ELIXIR Training Platform is pleased to announce a Train the Trainer
(TtT) event online, in collaboration with ELIXIR-CZ and UCT Prague.
Course date: *09-12 February, 2020, 14:00 - 17:30 CET*
Selection: We will accept a maximum of *20* participants. Priority will be
given to candidates from ELIXIR-CZ institutes and ELIXIR nodes.
There is no course attendance fee.
* Loredana Le Pera (ELIXIR-IT Deputy Training Coordinator, IBIOM/IBPM-CNR,
* Jessica Lindvall (ELIXIR-SE Training Coordinator, NBIS, SE)
* Patricia Palagi (ELIXIR-CH Training Coordinator, SIB, CH)
* Allegra Via (ELIXIR-IT Training Coordinator, IBPM-CNR, IT)
* Vojtěch Spiwok (ELIXIR-CZ Training Coordinator, UCT Prague, CZ)
Full details and the application form at:
The course is organized around four sessions, covering:
* Learning principles and how they apply to training and teaching
* Lesson, course, and materials design
* Teaching techniques that can be used to enhance learner engagement and
* Assessment and feedback in training and teaching
Examples and discussions will also focus on the challenges presented by
Who may be interested in this course?
Whoever wants to become a teacher or a better one. If you have questions
like the following ones, this course may be very helpful to you.
* How learning works?
* How can I use learning principles to improve my teaching?
* How can I make my teaching more engaging and effective?
* How should I adjust my teaching to different types of learners?
* How can I help slow learners?
* How can I assess whether my students are actually understanding my lessons?
Are they actually learning?
* What is the best balance between theory and practice?
* How can I best assess whether learning is occurring and/or has occurred?
* What works in a classroom and what doesn’t?
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact:
Vojtech.Spiwok a vscht.cz <elixir.ita.training a gmail.com>.
*ELIXIR-IIB Training *
-------------- parte successiva --------------
Un allegato HTML è stato rimosso...
Maggiori informazioni sulla lista