[ELIXIR-ITA_ml] NETTAB/BBCC2019: Early registration deadline: October 10, 2019

General ELIXIR-Italy Mailing list elixir-ita_ml.elixir-ita.cnr.it a srv00.area.ba.cnr.it
Ven 4 Ott 2019 10:50:15 CEST

Dear all,

this is to inform you that *the early registration deadline of
NETTAB/BBCC2019  is set on October 10, 2019.*
All interested people are invited to register within that date and take
profit of lower fees. A *reduction of 15% is applied to ELIXIR members.
*To register, follow instructions on
http://www.igst.it/nettab/2019/registration/reg_newinfo/
You still have time to submit late posters!
*The deadline for the submission of late posters has been set **on
October 3**1**, 2019. *To submit a contribution, please check
on:**http://www.igst.it/nettab/2019/submissions/instructions-for-authors/ *
*

I’m glad to inform you that *t**he scientific programme of NETTAB/BBCC
2019 is now available* at
_http://www.igst.it/nettab/2019/programme/scientific-programme/_
I’m looking forward to meeting many of you soon in Fisciano!

Best regards
Anna Marabotti
on behalf of the Organizing Committee of NETTAB/BBCC2019

--
Anna Marabotti, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor