[ELIXIR-ITA_ml] NETTAB/BBCC 2019: CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR ORAL COMMUNICATIONS - DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL JULY 15, 2019
General ELIXIR-Italy Mailing list
elixir-ita_ml.elixir-ita.cnr.it a srv00.area.ba.cnr.it
Mer 3 Lug 2019 11:52:30 CEST
I’m glad to inform you that the *NETTAB/BBCC 2019* joint meeting has
recently been recognized as *ISCB Affiliated Conference*.
Moreover, we have just established a collaboration with the *ELIXIR Prote*
*o**mics Community* that will support participation of ELIXIR members to
As a consequence, the deadline for submitting *four-page abstracts for **oral
presentations* has been postponed to *Monday July 15, 2019*. Please see
below the call with updates. I apologize for possible duplications of this
*JOINT NETTAB/BBCC 2019 MEETING*
November 11-13, 2019
Fisciano Campus, University of Salerno, Italy
*CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR ORAL COMMUNICATIONS*
*New d**eadline: **MONDAY JULY 15**, 2019 (four-page abstracts)*
*Oral presentations and posters are particularly encouraged for the usual
topics of NETTAB and BBCC:*
* Bioinformatics methods, standards, tools, applications and experiences
deployed over Internet, including:
- On-line databases, software tools, user interfaces
- Data integration and data fusion platforms, integrated bio-search
- Grid and clouds applications and platforms
- APIs and Web Services, workflow management platforms
- Semantic tools, biomedical ontologies
- Semantic Web tools, Linked Open Data, SPARQL endpoints
- Biological Wikis, social applications for life sciences
- Tools for collaborative development of software, databases and
- Mobile bioinformatics apps
* big data in medicine
* health data analysis
* structural bioinformatics and computational biochemistry
* systems&synthetic biology
* combinatorial optimization in molecular biology
* omics and inter-omics data mining
* agri-food applications
A Special session of the meeting will be devoted to *Computational
Proteomics*.* Computational Proteomics *topics include bioinformatics *methods,
tools and platforms* for:
* Standardization of data and methods
* Annotation, visualization, integrated discovery
* Protein identification and validation
* Biomarker discovery
* Quantitative proteomics
* Single cell proteomics
* Targeted proteomics
* Molecular imaging by mass spectrometry
* Microbial proteomics
See the full list of topics at
Abstracts must be submitted through EasyChair at
New submission deadline: Monday *JU**LY* *15**, 2019*.
Notification to authors: Monday September 2, 2019
Abstracts' length: *MAX FOUR A4 PAGES*.
Templates are available for MS Word and LaTeX.
See detailed instructions at
*CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS*
- Davide CACCHIARELLI, Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine,
- Martin EISENACHER, Medizinisches Proteom-Center (MPC),
Ruhr-Universitšt Bochum, Germany.
- Lennart MARTENS, VIB, University of Gent, Belgium.
- Juan Antonio VIZCAÕNO, EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute
(EMBL-EBI), Hinxton, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- ***Latest news:* Prof. Artemis Hatzigeorgiou, from the University of
Thessaly, Greece* has agreed to attend the conference***
Tutorial 1, Monday November 11, 2019 (09:00 – 13:00)
*Analysis of scRNA-seq using R*
Annamaria Carissimo, Monika Krzak, Dario Righelli and *Claudia Angelini*
Institute for Applied Mathematics “Mauro Picone” (IAC), National Research
Council, Naples, Italy.
Tutorial 2, Thursday November 14, 09:00 - 17:00
*Label-free quantification with OpenMS*
*Oliver Kohlbacher*, Julianus Pfeuffer and Timo Sachsenberg
University of Tuebingen, Germany
Tutorial supported by the GERMAN NETWORK FOR BIOINFORMATICS INFRASTRUCTURE
Abstract submission deadlines
- Abstracts for *oral communications*: Monday *July 15**, 2019*
- Abstracts for *posters*: Friday *September 20, 2019*
- Early registration: *October 10, 2019*
- Tutorials: November 11, 2019 and November 14, 2019
- Workshop: November 11-13, 2019
For further information, please email to *nettab.workshops a gmail.com*
<nettab.workshops a gmail.com> or *bbcc.meetings a gmail.com*
<bbcc.meetings a gmail.com> .
Anna Marabotti, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry and Biology "A. Zambelli"
University of Salerno
Phone: +39 089 969583
Fax: +39 089 969603
E-mail: amarabotti a unisa.it
-------------- parte successiva --------------
Un allegato HTML Ť stato rimosso...
Maggiori informazioni sulla lista