[ELIXIR-ITA_ml] Fwd: [Galaxy-wg] Galaxy usability evaluation

General ELIXIR-Italy Mailing list elixir-ita_ml.elixir-ita.cnr.it a srv00.area.ba.cnr.it
Lun 29 Apr 2019 15:04:34 CEST

Hi,

as we written in our last Implementation Studies we wanted to enhance
Galaxy UX.

I found someone in our University that is familiar with this topic and
they assembled an initial survey.

It would be great if you can take part in this and spread the news to
people that are somehow familiar with Galaxy.

https://www.unipark.de/uc/galaxy/

Thanks a lot!
Bjoern
You are on this mailing list because you registered to join an ELIXIR
group, and this is one of your group's mailing lists. Please note that
when you join a 'child' group then you automatically become a member of
the 'parent' group, and its mailing list. For example, if you joined the
Bioschemas group, then you also become part of the parent group
(Interoperability in this case) and its mailing list.

TO UNSUBSCRIBE: please email webmaster a elixir-europe.org. Put
"Galaxy-wg" as the subject and "Unsubscribe" as the body text.

To view the groups you belong to, log in to the ELIXIR intranet:
https://www.elixir-europe.org/intranet

See also the website privacy statement:
https://www.elixir-europe.org/legal/privacy

Galaxy-wg mailing list